Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello

My name is Emma. I am 4 years old. My friend shares. My sister is 2 years old. And Baby Kurt is so cute. He says, "agoo." My family makes dinner for us. I say, "Thank you." I love my daddy when he comes home. I love my baby brother and my sister. My family is nice to me. I love my family so much. I like to play games with you, and I have a fish. And her name is Harvey McFlash. I try to learn letters. I want to be a missionary. I love my family really much because they take care of me. I love Kurt really much. Thank you.



This is my family at Family Home Evening.

4 comments:

Sis. Cody said...

Emma,
I know that you are a great big sister and a help to your parents. I can see from the family picture that you love them very much. Enjoyed reading about what you like to do and want to be.

Meg said...

Hey Emma, what about your mom? You listed everyone but her...what's up with that, missy? She must be pretty cool to help you with your blog.:)

Love you bunches!
Auntie Megan

Meg said...

Oh, and you guys look a little bit crazy in that picture...too much sugar, perhaps?

Chad said...

Thank you for nice words Emma. I know you love your mommy too - she's the best. You gotta post what words you can read!