Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love my mom. I love my dad. I love my sister. I love my brother. And I also love to write in my journal. I miss the people that are far away. I learned in school that I do not pee in my pants. I like to listen to music. I like to go to gym. In gym, I kick the ball. I love playing with my mom and dad. I like to do homework. If Daddy's on the ship, I will draw him a picture. I like playing with ducks in the bathtub. I like to read Junie B. Jones books in my room. I like the Barbie Jeep! I like Christmas! My mom and dad take care of me. I like making crafts. In my room, I play with my new toys!

1 comment:

Meg said...

They do say that you learn everything you need to know in kindergarten, and not peeing in your pants is an important thing to learn. :) I didn't like gym when I was in school. They used to make us play Whack the Bootie, which was totally lame. I like Christmas, too! (and Barbie Jeeps!) (and especially making crafts!) :) Have a good week at school!