Monday, April 16, 2007

A Story About My Family

I love my mom and dad when they take me to church, and I love them. And they help me. And they love me really much. And I love them. And my heart is in my body. And I really love my mom and dad. And I love Kurt, and he says "agoo." And I love Mommy because she plays with me. Sometimes Novalee shares with me, and she gives me hugs and kisses when she cries. And I say, "Come here and let me give you a hug and a kiss" when she cries. Daddy is like Popeye, and I really love him when he comes home. And I love him when he gets shots. I sing him songs, and I love him. Aunt Megan comes to my home, and I love her and she loves me. I'm glad she plays with us, and she loves me. And she eats with us and she really comes to our home. And I love her. Grandma and Grandpa Gore love me. I love them. And they are so nice to me. And they are gonna come to our home. And they love me so much that they come to our home.

3 comments:

Meg said...

You sure have lots of love to give! I'm excited that you and all your family and Grandpa & Grandma Gore are going to be here for my graduation. Then maybe, if you guys are home and I can get off work, I'll come visit you again at the end of May or sometime in June.

Wow! You can read four books already! You'll be all set for school in the fall. I bet you're excited! I haven't read any of those books, so hopefully you'll read them to me when I come to visit.

I like reading you blog posts! Love you bunches and give a kiss and a hug to Novie and Kurt for me.

Aunt Megan

Amber said...

You have such a sweet spirit. Your family loves you, too.

Chad said...

I really love when you read to Daddy! Keep up the good work Emma. I cant wait until we can read bedtime stories together!