Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Princess Paper

I love my mommy, and she knits my sweater. She makes us dinner and breakfast and lunch. I love all of my family.

I love knitting with my mommy. Daddy comes home, and Daddy watches me knit because he loves me.

I love reading with my mommy. And when I play with Kurt, I get my yarn ball and get my needles and knit with Mommy.

I love Grandpa Billy and Grandma Barb, and I love them to eat with us. And I love them someday when they come to our home tomorrow.

I love Grandma Ewell. I love Grandpa Ewell. And they love me, too. And I love them, too, because they say, "We love you, too." And I like to play in the playroom, and I love them so much.

And I drive to eat, and Daddy gives me some ice cream.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Emma,

I'm so excited that you're knitting! We can knit all kinds of fun things together when I come to visit. And I'm really excited about how much you can read now! We're all so proud of you and I think you'll really like school. I hope you'll read me some books when I'm there in a couple weeks. So excited!

Love you bunches,
Auntie Megan

Anonymous said...

Good post.