Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Favorite Songs

I Am a Child of God
I am a child of God, and He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me walk beside me.
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do to live with Him someday.

Daddy's Homecoming
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be.
Clap my hands and shout for joy, then climb upon his knee.
Wrap my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this.
Pat his cheeks, and give him what? A great big kiss!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hi Emma,

THere are sooo many songs I like that I don't know how I'd list them all! Right now, I think my favorite is Potions Yesterday by Draco and the Malfoys. I also like Christmas songs, expecially a song that goes, "Horses, Horses, Horses..."

I heard you went to see Harry and the Potters this weekend. I bet that was fun! I really want to see them too.